NewsNovember 5, 2010 at 10:27 am

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Is Coming! Joseph Gordon-Levitt Is Coming!

Sometimes SPEC knows the way to our hearts, like for example when they announce that JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT is coming to this university. Indeed, it’s true! The star of Inception and 500 Days of Summer will be at Penn on November 17.

According to SPEC, “Mr. Gordon-Levitt will discuss his extensive acting career and introduce his open collaborative production company, hitRECord. Mr. Gordon-Levitt’s talk will also include video collaboration for students, showcasing the variety of digital multi-media projects unice to hitRECord.” We’d elaborate, but we have no idea what that means.

Anyway, the event starts at 7:30 on November 17 and tix are going on sale November 8 at the Office of Student Affairs for an affordable $2.

By awesome! on November 5, 2010 at 10:27 am

I was completely losing faith in SPEC after their lackluster events / speakers thus far (and even more lackluster fling concerts), but this is something I really want to go to. Great job, SPEC (finally)!

By huzzah on November 5, 2010 at 10:27 am

More like Joseph Gordon-LOVE IT

By i know this isn't facebook but on November 5, 2010 at 10:27 am

can i like the comment above?

By Matt on November 5, 2010 at 10:27 am

And this Penn alum wrote a movie starring JGL

By That's his name? on November 5, 2010 at 10:27 am

HIM??! Omg! So excited!
The spec site says students can buy tix for guests so yay! Thanks Penn

By fml on November 5, 2010 at 10:27 am

Why must I be abroad???? damn it life

By really want to attend!!! on November 5, 2010 at 10:27 am

Would anyone sell me tickets?

By Twinsies on November 5, 2010 at 10:27 am

Are you sure it’s Joseph Gordon-Levitt not Tim Lincecum?

By SPEC on November 5, 2010 at 10:27 am

You can buy tickets at OSA on the second floor of Houston 11-3 all this week…tickets are going super fast though.

By No Penn Card but will pay for tickets! on November 5, 2010 at 10:27 am

I don’t have a Penn Card :( Would anyone buy the ticket for me? I’m willing to pay you for your help!

By sell me on November 5, 2010 at 10:27 am

is there anyone who wants to sell me tickets?