Penn just joined the Plastics of uber-popular universities. According to U.S. News, which has decided to measure college popularity by yield rate from acceptance to enrollment, Penn is the 10th most popular national university, with a 62.7% yield rate with the class entering in Fall 2010.
Harvard was #1 with 75.5% (Surprise!), but who knew the University of Alaska at Fairbanks was cooler than us? So not fetch. In other news, that social climber Princeton was only ranked at lucky number 13.
1. Harvard University
2. Brigham Young University- Provo
3. Stanford University
4. Yeshiva University
5. University of Alaska – Fairbanks
6. University of Nebraska – Lincoln
7. Georgia Southern University
8. Yale University
9. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
10. University of Pennsylvania