NewsMay 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Shmack Is Whack

I’m Shmacked is a documentary series in which some horribly obnoxious college-aged ne’er-do-wells dance and prance about college campuses getting drunk as much as they possibly can, and it is even more annoying than it sounds– like MTV’s The Real World, except without any redeeming qualities. Luckily for us, the creators came to Penn a few weeks ago for Spring Fling. The resulting video makes us feel all :( inside.

“We’re here for motherfuckin’ Spring Fling 2012- UPenn, U. o’ Pennsylvania. I’m shmacked, what up?” our new friend J-Boy explains. Watch some bros drink, some clown bros juggle bowling pins, another bro pass out on a couch, and a bro talk about how much some girl wants him around 2:40. Cool story, bro! Let’s all hang out next time you’re in town.

By J-Girl on May 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Ian, u mad bro??

By Ian Bussard on May 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm

@J-Girl

I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we’d all eat it and be happy.

By SCHMACKISWHACK on May 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm

This is Penn abuse, I object, most Penn students are much less retarded and more colorful when drunk.

By SEAS '13 on May 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Closed the window at 0:17.

By Rob on May 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm By Jordan on May 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Hey, bro check out ShmackedStories.com

By Arya Toufanian on May 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm

“Get ready to see Penn through the eyes of the kids you went to high school with who list “lol i hate books” on their Facebook profiles.”

I was making moves in the publishing industry when you were sucking on your daddy’s credit card. Sit down.

By Arya Toufanian on May 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Also, you can’t write. C- at best.

By Rob on May 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm

^^ haha, holy crap, the creator of shmack read this article!

and he cared what UTB thinks ahahahahahaahahaa

By @Arya on May 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm

How’s that 50% admit rate school you attend treating you? Still “making moves”?

By Kevin on May 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm