Warning: This post is intended for audiences 21 years and older. lol
When it comes to the Super Bowl, beer pong and Kings just don’t cut it. UTB collaboratively and creatively comprised a drinking game for this year’s Bowl. You can thank us tomorrow morning.
- For every food-related commercial: drink.
- Doritos commercial: drink.
- Reference to the coaches being brothers: drink.
- Not-so-subtle Pepsi, Coke, Taco Bell or Doritos product placement from the announcers: drink.
- For every beer commercial: drink
- Beyonce “sings” Single Ladies: drink! Then put your hands UP.
- When someone uses “Michael Oher” and “The Blind Side” in the same sentence: drink.
- Every time an animal is the star of a commercial: drink.
- For a fan that is way too much: drink.
- Anytime the announcer says PISTOL: drink.
- Every time announcers mention halftime show when it’s not halftime: drink
- Every time they call Beyonce “Sasha Fierce” or reference either Blue Ivy or Jay-Z: drink.
- Every time “the two brothers” are referenced as brothers: drink.