NewsOctober 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

Bristol Palin To Make Her Penn Debut?

A proud teen mama, (and Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ambassador…huh,) Bristol Palin has travelled the U.S. advocating for abstinence, earning her the name “The Worst Person In The World”.  Now, thanks to some questionably-legit fliers, she’s coming to Penn! No offense B, but Penn kids are active, and the university dishes out more free condoms than acceptance letters. But hey, make yourself at home, just don’t be shocked when we choose bad sex over no sex.

By penn17 on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

UTB has just been punk’d, this is a prank & you so easily fell for it. You guys will seriously just post anything

By Excusez-vous Penn17 on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

Pretentious freshman in the building, leave. You could use a reality check AND a grammar check. Did you really write “seriously just post anything”? Stop by the Critical Writing Center for some help, or just mind your own business…that works too.

By This would be great on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

i hope this is happening…but if not it should, get on it spec!

By penn17 on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

What do you mean by “mind my own business”? I’m a penn student, if this isn’t my business than who’s business is it?
And you’re clearly a UTB writer trolling, no one else has the potential to be so whiny about such a lame fake article

By No on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

*whose *then

This is sad. And quite frankly, all of your comments show that you have the potential to be so whiny about such a lame fake article.

By Almost done on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

Penn17: you are clearly new here. UTB = humor which isn’t always accurate. Also, the rumors revolving SPEC and who they bring for their 456 different sub sections is really interesting. As a senior, I am going to have to ask you to learn the culture of the school you are currently going to and take that writing seminar seriously

By The Most on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

Does anyone else find it sad that UTB took the time to make a poster & then flyer around the Quad just so they could make a humorous post. I get that SPEC announcements are a big draw but come on…

By Rachel Zurier on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

This is a 3rd party punker, you guys, and they are TALENTED.

By so funny on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

hahahahahahahahaha

By UTB suck on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

UTB is NEVER funny

By Raina76 on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

Sorry to disappoint, but word on the Wasilla streets is that Bristol will be unable to attend – she’s pregnant and suffering from a case of the mid-term quesies.

By George Lincoln on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am By Bill DeBlasio on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

Make love kill babies and vote for me!

By dionne on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

Yalies have more sex than Penn students. I have done a serious study, posing as a nymphomaniac at both schools, and Yalies definitely beat Penn. However, I think Miley Cyrus should be your next commencement speaker. That’ll show Bristol! (and also Boehner)

By a nurse on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

I work at CHOP. Can I please please have one of these posters as a joke fundraiser? How can I get one tomorrow, wednesday??

By Jenny on October 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

I love the resume for her… her biggest accomplishment in life has been “Daughter of Sarah Palin” LOL!