Wish you could walk around with pom poms all day long but don’t have a free hand? With some help from these snazzy bookstore gloves, you can now have the thrill of Penn pride right at your fingertips. Get them while they’re hot (and your hands are cold) because there are only two pairs left.
Are you feeling inspired? Are your creative juices flowing and overflowing? You’re in luck, because the College Dean’s Advisory Board College T-Shirt Contest is BACK. Here’s your chance to be a real life designer! And also to win a $100 gift certificate to the Penn Bookstore if your Bursar account is hurting.
Logistics, Details, Rules, etc.:
- You must be an undergraduate in the College to submit a design.
- The design must somehow relate to “The College” (as in not Penn as a whole)
- AND, the design must include Penn colors. For which there is an official website.
- Designs can be submitted by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org from now through January 16, 2012 (ahh! 2012!)
- Designs will be voted on by the whole entire College and the winning design may be sold in the bookstore!
Jake and Amir (dot com) are BFFs who make super ha-ha videos. But this one mentions Penn… indirectly. Jake Hurwitz (recent new bestie of our boy Hoodie Allen) rocks a classic Penn crewneck as he and Amir plan out Amir’s outrageous bucket list. (“Number 97: You’ve earned one tweet. Tweet a picture of you next to the fire holding up a shocker, defiant and proud. This is your moment.”)