Matthew Perry is coming! Matthew Perry is coming! Matthew Perry is coming!
In honor of what we think should be a national holiday, here’s a list of the ten most Penn things to ever happen on Friends. Could this event be any more excite-BING?!
1. That time Ross dated one of his students. Don’t act like you don’t know it happens.
2. When Joey can’t choose between food or sex; AKA, the eternal struggle that is a Saturday night at Penn.
3. Rachel’s sister Jill memorizing her dad’s credit card number so she can still drop bank after he cuts her off. Penn students are also oblivious to the concept of financial independence!
4. Ross’ infamous “holiday armadillo” costume. It’s like A-Gut herself urged him to celebrate! all! the! religions! DIVERSITY!
5. The season four finale episode that takes place in London, because, like, everyone at Penn goes abroad to London.
6. Whether or not Ross and Rachel really were “on a break.” Defining a relationship is tricky business, especially in college (and should we address the fact that this ubiquitous phrase has its own Wiki page?).
7. Chandler hating his analytic, number-crunching job. We’re sure Wharton grads can relate.
8. Phoebe finding creative ways to make money. We feel you, girl–surviving on a college budget ain’t easy, either.
9. Monica’s perpetual anxiety about everything, but especially cleaning. Because if there’s one thing Penn kids are known for, it’s certainly not being relaxed.
10. And to end on a positive note, doesn’t this eloquently sum up our collective relationship statuses (or lack thereof)?
Alas, our jobs may be jokes, we may be broke, and our love lives may be D.O.A., but at least we get to hang with Chandler tonight.